Tuesday, March 8, 2011

little artist, Lupien, animated sand, recipe, Wild Geese, Beatrice, beach ball baby



1. A favorite picture that makes me smile each time that I look at it. Beach ball baby with a rash-tache. I love him.

2. The art of Beatrice Coron.


3. Perhaps my favorite poem. Wild Geese by Mary Oliver.


4. We can always count on Heidi at 101cookbooks for inspiring our week’s menu. We’ll be making this Winter Vegetable and Tofu Korma.

·

5. Awesome student (Brenda!) shared with me this incredible video of an artist telling a story of war in Ukraine in the 1940's by animating sand. Kseniya Simonova won "Ukraine's Got Talent" in 2009. (I love the sound... including an instrumental version of "Nothing Else Matters" by Metallica.)

6. My friend, Craig Lupien, has some of his work included in the Drawing Project at Carroll and Sons, Boston.

7. Happened upon this fun on-line gallery and noticed the work of a little friend, Hazel, 2, USA!

·7.

1 comment: