Tuesday, February 21, 2012

E.S.G., afternoon baths, All There Is, what to do while you are waiting for your song to be played, Green Lentil Soup, breakfast, chocolate

1. Handsomely packaged chocolate from Mast Brothers Chocolate- a Valentine's treat for my sweetheart- are being savored.

2. When I don't have to get up at 5am, I get to eat these kinds of things for breakfast. (Did I mention I am on vacation for the week?)

3. Really, have I not mentioned this amazing soup? Green lentil Soup with Curried Brown Butter from 101 cookbooks. It is incredibly delicious.


4. While I was cooking downstairs the other day, my 10 year old nephew was up in my studio making Katy Perry song requests to a radio station. The next morning, I found this on my work table- something to do while you wait for your song to be played:


5. The new book from StoryCorps: All There is: Love Stories from Story Corps. Listen here. Read here.

6. Hot, lavender baths at 1 in the afternoon ... because I'm on vacation.

7. I'm loving my new "E.S.G." radio station on Pandora which has been delivering a mix of The Clash, Serge Gainsbourg, and Sonic Youth as I work in the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment