Sunday, February 6, 2011

Paperwork, magenta, laying in bed, Wednesday, prospective soup and cupcakes, Neko Case

1. I am very much looking forward to this show coming up in May, Paperwork in 3d at the Shelburne Museum in Shelburen, VT. Thanks for letting me know about it, Sheila! I love paper and I love Vermont!

2. Magenta ink

3. Laying in bed, listening to the sounds of snow falling on the roof, water gently gurgling through the pipes.


4. I spent Wednesday listening to the radio about the uprising in Egypt while I painted in my studio. A snow day, a groundhog, and the broadcast of a rebellion. I am hoping the that some kind of animal can foresee democracy for this country.

5. To make soon: adzuki bean and butternut squash soup.

6. And also: carrot cake cupcakes with cinnamon cream cheese frosting.

7. Neko Case. To celebrate day 1 of year 37. There was no better way to do it.

·

No comments:

Post a Comment